Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Post-Grad Life: Week 1 (Hint: It's pretty great.)

As a senior in college, you experience a mix of feelings pertaining to the "real world."

Will I make it?
What will I do with my time?
Will I make friends?

Now that I'm in the "real world," I can tell you that post-grad life is awesome. I've done a lot of this:

Sitting on the beach...

...Reading on the beach....

...Cycling with my dad....

... and hanging out at the oldest bar in NV.
I have to admit that while its great to be back home, I am anxiously waiting to move into a studio apartment in Manchester. I'm excited to start work. (I'm rather lost if I don't have responsibilities.) I'm also thinking about starting CrossFit. There is a gym within walking distance of the apartments I am looking at and I could go in the morning before work.

So, I just wanted to let you know that post-grad life is pretty cool.

xoxo
Gabbi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Google Analytics