Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Buy My Book: It Takes a Village is now available in paperback!


I've told you for months about the book that Liz Murray and I were writing for our senior seminar project. I'm thrilled to announce...


It can be purchased via Lulu for $8. Any profits will go towards helping Liz Murray (my co-author) and I get started in our post-graduation lives. I will be working as the social media coordinator for Southern New Hampshire University and Liz plans to continue working as a journalist either in Burlington, Vt. or Boston, Mass. It’s going to be a new adventure for both of us!

Please feel free to contact me via email (gabbihall@about.me) or Twitter if you have any questions!

Thanks to everyone who has helped us with this project!

-Gabbi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Google Analytics