Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Did you know I'm now a "Public Figure" on Facebook?

Now you do!

Gabbi Hall


It's true! I created a Facebook fan page. Now, I feel the need to tell you that it wasn't for egotistical reasons. I'm taking Social Media Practice and Theory right now and as part of the class we had to create personal brand pages.

I am currently undecided as to whether or not I will continue to use the page or delete it after the class. Before this assignment I was using the "follow" option on Facebook, which allows people to follow only your public posts. You can keep all your privacy settings and decide exactly what people can see.

My latest posts are my new pieces for the Defender. Make sure to visit my page to watch them. One is about the women's rugby team. The other is an interview with Mission South, a band that played at Turtle Underground.

I'll also be sharing posts from my other blog, Keys to Communication. With so much to see, why not "like" my page? (I also solemnly swear that I will not spam you. I will only share the good stuff.)

xoxo
Gabbi


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Google Analytics