Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Behind the Scenes of 'Ruthless' - A Multimedia for the @SMC_Defender

Dear loyal and amazing blog readers,
       I apologize for the short absence. These past few weeks have been chaotic between Defender, Senior Seminar and skiing. I promise that I do have something to show for all my time away from The 'Licious Life. 

       Behold my first multimedia of the semester, "Behind the Scenes of 'Ruthless.'" I took a look at the production of a new school musical put on by the drama department. I'd love to hear your feedback on the piece. Also, let me know what you want covered in future Defender pieces. 


    Now, it's time for Social Media Practice and Theory. I promise that a more extensive post is coming soon!

xoxo
Gabbi

2 comments:

Total Pageviews

Google Analytics