Saturday, May 19, 2012

Cross-Country Road Trip Wrap Up

Good afternoon!

I want to preface this post by saying I am blogging from my phone because my computer has decided to unexpectedly die on me :(

That being said I am now safely in s Angeles, following what was one of the funniest/most fun weeks of my life. It's hard to believe that only a week ago I was exploring Washington DC for the first time. In some ways it seems like yesterday and in others it feels like a life-time ago. I'm sort of flabbergasted by the face that I drive 3,370 miles across 14 states in 7 days. I saw the nation's capital, Nashville, and the Grand Canyon. I ate amazing Barbeque in Nashville and unreal burgers in Amarillo, TX. I now know that I never want to live in Arkansas or Oklahoma.

My friend, Hilary, couldn't have been a better person to trek with. We laughed the whole way, sharing stories about all the embarrassing moments in high school, solving our boy problems, and casually flirting with guys we met driving down I-40 Weet.

At the end of our trip, we ranked the states from best to worst based on our experience in those places. (You can see it in the photo to the right.) California came it at #1 as it always will for Hilary and me. Also at the top were Washington DC and Arizona. Arkansas bottomed out the list at #14.

If you have the opportunity to drive cross-country, DO IT! It was an amazing and unforgettable experience. And guess what? I get to do it again in August :-P

xoxo
Gabbi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Google Analytics