Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Republican Economic Debate - Dartmouth College (Quick Reflection)

Hi All!

Bachmann and I
The Media and American Politics class just left the watch party for the Economic debate for the Republican candidates! It's late and I'm honestly exhausted, but I wanted to post quickly!

We watched as candidates made jokes about Cain's 999 Plan, claiming it sounds like a pizza price. Obviously a play on Cain's current employment.

Newt Gingrich
We watched the candidates debate where to cut funds and if/how to raise taxes. We laughed, clapped, and booed. Let me tell you THIS has been an eye opening weekend into politics. I'm seeing the system in a new light and am now more aware of the relationship between media and politics.

Before I write my formal post tomorrow, enjoy the photos below of Jon Huntsman, Newt Gingrich, and Michele Bachmann! (Note: I am not affiliated with a political party and have not taken an official position on anyone at this point in time.)

Hope you had a nice Columbus Day!

-Gabbi




1 comment:

Total Pageviews

Google Analytics