Sunday, September 25, 2011

The Start of Fall

The Farm
Hey All,

Quick note to seniors who are making application decisions: If you have any questions as you make your choices, you can ask me here.

It is hard to believe that Fall has arrived for a number of reasons. A) This means that we've been at school for a month. B) It's still in the mid-70 degree range, so it doesn't feel like Fall aside from the changing leaves.

This weekend, my roommates Fleur and Maria, along with her boyfriend, Kyle, went spontaneously apple picking. I've never done that before and neither has my roommate, Fleur. She's from Holland. It's a very Vermont Fall festivity along with leaf peeping.
Fleur, Maria, and Kyle

We paid $5 a bag (I think it was like 8 apples) and it was the perfect amount. We trekked we through the fields and goofed around. There was admittedly some apple throwing. We are a mature bunch. :) After we'd filled our bags, we went off to the farm store to get some apple cider, cider donuts, and an apple pie.

Later that evening my friends and I planned a Sex and the City movie and mocktails night. It was SO much fun! I absolutely adore the series and movies.



All-in-all, we don't have a TON of opportunities to get dressed up, so this was a really fun evening to break out our heels and take the dresses out of the closet. That's Maria and I to the right. We all looked fabulous, if I do say so myself. It was great way to spend a Friday night with friends. Seriously. It's never a dull moment with them. :)

Now the week is starting up again! On the agenda, the ski team is going to Cochran's Ski Area for a work day tomorrow and some new music for AcaBellas. Talk to you all soon!

xoxo
Gabbi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Google Analytics