Tuesday, September 6, 2011

4-Person Suite 2011

I'll keep the text short on this post. I wanted to give you an inside look at a 4-person suite at St. Mike's. A suite is equipped with 4 single rooms (or 8 single rooms), a bathroom, and a common room. I am part of the Ambassador Program so I live with my friend Maria. (She is a full-time student, but she is actually originally from Columbia.) My two international suite mates for the year are Fleur from Holland and Fumika from Japan. We are all about the same age which is fun and both the girls are very sweet. The Ambassador housing program is a great way to meet people from around the world and it is also an option for getting a suite if you don't have 8 people that want to live together or don't want to single into a suite. Alright, I am done chatting. Check out the videos below for a look at the decor for this year!

Questions? Ask here: FORMSPRING


xoxo
Gabbi




No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Google Analytics