Friday, August 5, 2011

College Wardrobe Essentials - Fall, Winter and Spring


So you applied, got accepted, and finally picked your school. Now, you have no idea what to pack. Don't worry, I am here to help! Here I have a few essentials for the school seasons. As a California lady who treks to Vermont for school, I can tell you that these are things that are great to have in your wardrobe! To view the image in full size, simply click it!

Have questions? You can ask me here: www.formspring.me/gabbismc
xo Gabbi

Click for Large Image

Click for Large Image

4 comments:

  1. This is a very useful guide for incoming freshmen. Now that they've gotten over choosing a college major, deciding what to pack for college is their next big step.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad it is helpful for you (and all incoming college kids)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent and useful guide. I'm going to have to share this with my brother!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gabbi good work This are the must have Wardrobe Essentials for every College Girl.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Google Analytics