Wednesday, July 6, 2011

How to Set Up SMC Email on Your iPhone (And How To Get Instructions for Other Devices)

This seems to be a popular topic amongst the Class of 2015, so I figure I'd write a quick post about how to set up your email via iPhone. To the right you will see a screen shot. My recommendation is to start from scratch going to 'Add Account' in Settings. Select a 'Microsoft Exchange' address/

Once there, fill the information as you see in the screen shot using your own email and password. It has worked for most everyone. If you are still having problems, feel free to shoot me an email and I can give you some other tips and tricks.

xoxo
Gabbi

If you use other devices:

I recommend using the Mobile Phone Set-Up Wizard. It can walk you through the steps for connecting other devices.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Google Analytics