Friday, July 22, 2011

#glamtern Week 9 (What?!)

How in the world did it become #glamtern week 9?! This is insane! Only 4 more weeks of my internship. While summer might be winding down, I am as busy as ever.

My current projects:

Assignment:Creating the quarterly presentation for my boss
Status:nearly complete; waiting for final edits

Assignment:Working with designer to create a banner ad
Status:1/3 finished; I have picked a designer and sent him necessary materials.

Assignemnt:Get business cards printed and pitch book cleared for a rep
Status: Unknown; new hurdles seem to be constantly added

The great thing is that I constantly have things to do and plenty of caffeine. My office friends were totally making fun of me when I asked when we were going to Starbucks. They said I was jonesing. There is probably some truth to that. I need my morning kick in the butt. Preferably that comes in the form of coffee.

I keep thinking how sad I will be to leave because I really feel like I am getting to know everyone in the office. They have all been so nice and helpful! Plus they all have a great sense of humor and they occasionally get my stupid/sarcastic jokes.... Or they just laugh to make me feel better. I don't really care. :)

Needless to say, I have been really incredibly lucky this summer. I am going to continue to make the most of my internship, but I can't wait to go back to SMC!

Xo
Gabbi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Google Analytics