Tuesday, July 26, 2011

@CrumbsBakeShop vs @Sprinkles

Hello!
My time in Los Angeles has given one truly awesome opportunity. I am now able to make a taste-tested declaration: Crumbs > Sprinkles. I don't know if that is the popular sentiment, but it is my opinion.

Sprinkles Cupcakes - Beverly Hills

Sprinkles - Beverly Hills


Cupcake: Chocolate Peanut Butter


Pros: 
    - It's Sprinkles.
    - Celebrities eat them.
    - It's in Beverly Hills.
    - The cupcakes are very delicious.

Cons:
    - There was a long line.
    - They messed up my aunt and her sister's order.
    - The cupcakes were small.

Crumbs Bake Shop - Hollywood, CA

Crumbs Bake Shop - Hollywood

Cupcake: Espresso

Pros: 
     - Short line.
     - Cupcakes are bigger than Sprinkles.
     - Better frosting.
     - Easier to associate labels and cupcakes.     (Makes it easier to decide.)

Cons:
    - I am having a really hard time finding one. How can I find flaw with flavor, no lines, and a giant cupcake?!




xo
Gabbi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Google Analytics