Friday, February 18, 2011

I'm Back in the Game! Middlebury Carnival 2011



Quick video about day one at the Middlebury Carnival! :) Today was my first day back in SL gates and it was definitely a challenge. I sort of psyched myself out with a bunch of things that don't really matter like 'You have to ski well to qualify for NCAAs' and silly things like that. Once I got that first run out of the way, I was much more relaxed for second run. Only problem with that was that the course was so torn up that there wasn't much to do, but hope to make it down the course. All things considered it could've been worse and I'm really looking forward to GS tomorrow. (I've actually trained that already). Okay, I've got to get some sleep before the race!

For more details, check out the SMC ALPINE SKI TEAM BLOG!

xoxo
Gabbi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Google Analytics