Friday, November 5, 2010

Questions to pass onto videochat: How accessible are the professors in the journalism department? What are the most popular student groups/clubs?

Hey All! I answered these at the Live Vid Chat, which was recorded and can be viewed here: http://bit.ly/axMPkS
But I will answer them here, too!
I am pretty sure my journalism professors live at school. Seriously. I went in to Bergeron (the JO building) at 6 pm and some were still in their offices. When they are in, their office doors are open and they always want to talk. My professors know me by my name and they know all about me. They ask me about ski team and how my year is going. If you are taking their class, it is also easy call or email them. Bottom line: They are easy to get a hold of and easy to talk to.
As for clubs, there is a club for EVERYTHING on campus. There is a psychology club, and math club and a conservative club. Some of the major clubs include Student Association, which is our student government, the Martin Luther King Society, the Ski and Snowboard Club, and Green Up. All those clubs host events like Harvest Fest, Jib Fest, and the Spring Talent Show.
You can look at a list of clubs here: http://bit.ly/a0bbGg
Hope this helps!

Ask away. There is always more to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Google Analytics