- 1.4 million copies are made each month - My addition: It just so happens that we have a nifty new printing system here at school that prints everything double-sided and also allows students to scan things and print from their personal computers.
- PK Cafe is the No. 1 place called from campus. The PK Cafe is located across from the Ross Sports Center next to Fire and Rescue. There is delicious food there, and clearly it's very popular!
- On average, the school receives 100,000 emails daily.
- On the average weekend night, there are over 1300 users connected wirelessy. The peak time is around 11:30 pm. My addition: I'm usually asleep by that time. :-P
- Roughly, one half of the student equipment registered on the network is from Apple.
- We have 100 Mb of Internet capacity in the residential halls. This is roughly 30-40 times more than what the average person would get from his or her home internet service provider. Every night, students consume over 95 percent of that capacity.
Now, a quick update on my life in photos. Just scroll down and check it out! I'll be posting photos soon from Sunday River, where the ski team is headed tomorrow afternoon!!
|This is Mike Check. The Bellas and these boys performed at a Best Buddies (put on by MOVE). They performed "Can You Feel the Love Tonight?" from the Lion King and "Fat Bottomed Girls" by Queen.|
|And I did some grocery shopping. These are great because A) They are $0.43 at Shaw's and B) All you need is water and a microwave.|
|As I was leaving Pontigny, I saw this and found it to be very funny. It's "Dumble-door" haha. If you aren't a Harry Potter fan, that won't be funny at all.|
|The Bellas sang the National Anthem at the Men's Basketball Game. We won! :-D|
|We had a rehearsal after the National Anthem. View my previous blog to listen to two of our songs "Sunday Morning" and "Crazy Little Thing Called Love."|
|This is Mike Check during "Can You Feel the Love Tonight?" Bobby, the lion in the t-shirt, was my editor last week on the Defender. :-P They boys in that crew are pretty goofy, but SO talented!|