Friday, July 16, 2010

when can I change my classes? I've already registered for them, but is there a time at the end of the summer when I can switch them around?

I don't have an exact date for this summer, but I believe you will be able to switch your schedule around after the last registration day at the end of July. Around Aug. 1st, you can log on to Knight Vision and see what classes are still available. If you can't switch on the website, just call the registrar's office and they will be more than happy to help you if there are available spots. If you can't get in before school, there is week period at the start of semester to drop/add classes and you can go directly to the professor and see if they will take extra students. You could also email the professor before school starts to get their policy on adding extra students. Ex: Professor Kim Sultze is ksultze@smcvt.edu
Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Google Analytics