Thursday, July 1, 2010

I am really confused on what I should take for classes. Is it best to take the lsr classes the first year? And should I take some classes that I may be interested in for my major? (because im doing exploratory, but i have ideas for what i want to major in

Because you are an exploratory major, I think it is best to take LSRs. However, some major requirements can also fufill LSR requirements. For example, you could take Mass Communications and Society and the would fulfill the literary studies requirement as well as a requirement for the Journalism major. Someone who may want to study music, could take Chorale and that fulfills your art requirement and a music requirement. I would say concentrate on taking LSR's and then worry about what you may want to major in later. Chances are that along the way, you will be fulfilling requirements for both. Don't stress about it. My one recommendation is: Get your language done and get your science and math done if you don't like those.

Ask away. There is always more to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Google Analytics