Saturday, July 10, 2010

Hi! I was wondering how much money you recommend putting on the Knight Card as an incoming freshman...My parents and I aren't sure!

The amount you put on your Knight Card depends on how often and for what purposes you will be using it. I usually out about $20 dollars at a time for laundry, coffee refills, and other small purchases. I use a debit card for other larger purchases. However, I have many friends who often use their Knight Cards in Burlington at places like Boloco and the Skinny Pancake because they use their card more often and the parents are willing to supply it. To start out, I'd suggest adding $100. That way you can either do a lot of laundry or go out to dinner with friends. However, the minimum deposit is $20 so it's up to you.

Ask away. There is always more to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Google Analytics