Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Gabbi, is it pretty easy to meet friends in your dorm building and floor? Thanks!

There is NOTHING easier. Over orientation weekend, it's a great time to "make the rounds." Most people have their doors open and are open to visitors. And when move in is happening on Thursday from 9 am - 1 pm, the main dorm doors are open so you can go meet people in the other buildings.
In my experience, I found that when I wanted to go to meals in the beginning I'd ask a girl on my floor. It was how we got over the awkward stage. Nothing like an Alliot meal to build friendships. :-D
My big tip is: Keep your door open over Orientation Weekend as much as possible. At one point my roommate and I had 20 people playing some screaming word game in our room and I'm still friends with quite a few of them!

Ask away. There is always more to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Google Analytics