Friday, June 25, 2010

Have you had any problems with St. Mike's size with it being too much like a large high school with drama or the like?

To be completely honest, I went to a small high school so I don't have a big school experience to compare St. Michael's, too. The closest thing I have is Mean Girls. That being said, don't expect high school drama to go away because you went off to college. People don't become instantly mature and rational. It just doesn't happen. However, I feel that the fact that we all live together forces residents to resolve their problems. Issues/Rumors/Conflicts don't last very long. I haven't any major problems that have effected my life at SMC. In the long scheme of things, drama is a small road bump on a wonderful road!

Ask away. There is always more to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Google Analytics