Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Happy June/Summer Plans/New Student Manual Advice

IMPT INFO from Mallory Wood: You DO need to fill out the course selection sheet prior to arriving on campus for your Academic Orientation day. You only need to mail it in, however, if you will not be coming to campus. Looking at the courses we offer and planning out a tentative schedule will make your life a lot easier when you sit down with the faculty advisor that morning. I wasn't under the impression you had to! My bad! Sorry guys!

Hey Guys,
Here's a quick video with my summer plans and my advice on your New Student Manuals.



Remember if you have questions, you can ask me via Formspring. There's a box on the right hand side of my blog, so ask away!
xo
Gabbi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Google Analytics