Tuesday, September 8, 2009

About Me

Hi. My name is Gabbi and I am a freshman at St. Michael's College this year! I am a journalism major. I plan on adding on a music minor, but that isn't official. I am from Truckee, California. For anyone who makes assumptions about California, California does have snow. We have some of the best snow and mountains around. Truckee is in the snowy mountain part of California. I came to Vermont to be a member of the SMC Ski Team. Go Purple Knights! I love sports. I used to be a competitive trampolinist, I water ski on Lake Tahoe regularly, and I ski race. I also like singing in the shower, doodling, and climbing trees. :-) Follow me!

3 comments:

  1. Saint Michael's = my top school.
    Journalism = my intended major.
    I'm totally going to be stalking your blog.

    That sounds so creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good! :-) Let me know if you have any questions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you do well at SMC Sky Team. Good memories come back to my mind. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Google Analytics